Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I update my affiliation and the email address used by CMT?
- How can I change the list of authors for my paper, or add a new author?
- How can I update the title or keywords for my paper?
- When I login I do not see all my events or papers, where are they?
- Printing Posters at the Conference
- How can I access reviews for my paper?
- What size are Poster Boards?
- How can I include a Latex or Tex equation in my abstract?
- May I use the NeurIPS logo on my poster?
Credit Card Payments
- Why was my credit card payment declined?
- I should have received a refund by now, but it's not on my credit card activity. Where is my refund?
- How is my credit card information protected?
- I have two different neurips.cc accounts, can you merge them?
- I already created an account, but the system says I do not have an account.
- How do I change my email address?
- How to I create an account?
- Where are unicode characters allowed?
- I've forgotten my CMT password. How do I login?
- I've forgotten my NeurIPS.cc password. How do I login?
- If I am interested in submitting a paper or giving a talk at one of the workshops, what is the protocol?
- When will the final list of workshops for NeurIPS 2019 be released?
Certificate of Attendance
- Can I get a refund for my registration if my VISA is denied?
- How do I cancel my registration?
- Can I transfer my registration to someone else?
- Discount for Full Time Students
- Cancellation Policy
- How do I get a VISA Letter of Invitation?
- Does NeurIPS issue PE Certificates for India?
- What types of payment forms do you accept?
Onsite At the Conference
- Lost and Found
- Badge Replacement Policy
- Accessibility at the Vancouver Convention Centre.
- Coat Check, Luggage Check