Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach
- Do not travel to the meeting without a paid registration.
- The schedule is stil being updated and is currently incomplete.
- If you need a visa, apply immediately! See Reg cancellation policy below.
- If you want a printed conference book or coffee mug, order them as you register.
- Your registration includes the banquets on Monday and Saturday evening. You may order additional guest tickets as you register. There will be a dance party at the Saturday reception featuring The Imposteriors
- Registration cancellation policy. Registration refund available until mid Nov. Dates page has deadline.
- Student Volunteer and Student Travel applications are now open. Deadlines are Oct 3.
- Accepted papers
- Apply for a Press Pass
Symposia Dec 7thView Symposia »
Workshops and Symposia
The Thursday Symposia are included in both the main conference registration and the workshop registration.View Workshop Schedule » View Symposia Schedule » View Competition Results »
CompetitionsThe 5 winning competition proposals from the Call for Competitions have held (or are still holding) competitions on a range of topics: The Conversational Intelligence Challenge, Classifying Clinically Actionable Genetic Mutations, Learning to Run, Deep RL, Human-Computer Question Answering Competition, and Adversarial Attacks and Defences. The results of the competition will be held as a workshop on Friday. View Competition Results »
NIPS 2017 Reviewers
NIPS is proud to announce the full list of 2017 reviewers.
The NIPS Foundation is committed to an open international exchange of information, which may not be possible if there is a US travel ban.
The 2017 NIPS Conference is scheduled to take place in Long Beach on December 4-9. In the event that it is not possible for all authors whose paper is accepted at NIPS to attend due to a denied VISA, we are exploring ways for authors to present their results through the internet. The 2018 NIPS Conference will return to Montréal.
Our goal is to open NIPS Conferences and Workshops to researchers from all parts of the world and we regret that US government restrictions may make it difficult or impossible for some to participate this year.
Remote presentations will only be an option if all authors of the paper are denied a VISA.