NIPS 2017 Call For Demonstrations
The Neural Information Processing Systems Conference 2017 has a Demonstration Track running in parallel with some of the evening Poster Sessions, December 5-6, 2017, in Long Beach, CA. There will be a NIPS award given for Outstanding Demonstration.
Demonstration Proposal Deadline:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 23:59 PM UTC. Date not found: DemonstrationApplicationDeadline
Demonstrations offer a unique opportunity to showcase:
- Interactive Models
- Learning from demonstration
- Real-time visualization of learning models
- Hardware technology
- Biologically-inspired learning models
- or other systems, which are relevant to the technical areas covered by NIPS (see Call for Papers http://nips.cc/Conferences/2017/CallForPapers).
Demonstrations must show novel technology and must be run live, preferably with some interactive parts. Unlike poster presentations or slide shows, live action and interaction with the audience are critical elements.
Submission of demo proposals at the following URL: http://nips.cc/Demonstrations/demonstrationapplication
You will be asked to fill a questionnaire and submit an abstract which describes:
- the technology demonstrated
- the elements of novelty
- the live action part
- the interactive part
- the equipment brought by the demonstrator
- the equipment required at the place of the demo
- Evaluation Criteria
Submissions will be refereed based on technical quality, novelty, live action, and potential for interaction.
Demonstration chairs: Sergio Escalera and Markus Weimer