Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach
Accepted Papers » View 2017 Sponsors » Become a Sponsor »
- Do not travel to the meeting without a paid registration.
- If you need a visa, apply immediately! See Reg cancellation policy below
- If you want a printed conference book or coffee mug, order them as you register
- Your registration includes the banquets on Monday and Saturday evening. You may order additional guest tickets as you register. There will be a dance party at the Saturday reception featuring The Imposteriors
- Registrations are not transferrable. Registration cancellation policy. Registration refund available until mid Nov. Dates page has deadline
- Student Volunteer and Student Travel applications are now closed. Deadlines are Oct 3 for Vol and Sept 28 for Travel.
- Accepted papers
- Apply for a Press Pass
- DeepArt Poster Contest at NIPS 2017 https://deepart.io/nips/
- Parking is $15/day
Schedule Overview (schedule is incomplete)
NIPS 2017 Reviewers
NIPS is proud to announce the full list of 2017 reviewers.
The NIPS Foundation is committed to an open international exchange of information, which may not be possible if there is a US travel ban.
The 2017 NIPS Conference is scheduled to take place in Long Beach on December 4-9. In the event that it is not possible for all authors whose paper is accepted at NIPS to attend due to a denied VISA, we are exploring ways for authors to present their results through the internet. The 2018 NIPS Conference will return to Montréal.
Our goal is to open NIPS Conferences and Workshops to researchers from all parts of the world and we regret that US government restrictions may make it difficult or impossible for some to participate this year.
Remote presentations will only be an option if all authors of the paper are denied a VISA.