Conference Dates: (In person) December 10 - December 16, Virtual to be announced
Call For Papers
Abstract submission deadline: May 11, 2023
Full paper submission (all authors must have an OpenReview profile when submitting) deadline: May 17, 2023
Author notification: Sep 21, 2023
Camera-ready, poster, and video submission: to be announced
Submit at: https://openreview.net/group?id=NeurIPS.cc/2023/Conference
The site will start accepting submissions on April 17, 2023.
Subscribe to these and other dates on the 2023 dates page.
The Thirty-Seventh Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS 2023) is an interdisciplinary conference that brings together researchers in machine learning, neuroscience, statistics, optimization, computer vision, natural language processing, life sciences, natural sciences, social sciences, and other adjacent fields. We invite submissions presenting new and original research on topics including but not limited to the following:
- Applications (e.g., vision, language, speech and audio)
- Deep learning (e.g., architectures, generative models, optimization for deep networks)
- Evaluation (e.g., methodology, meta studies, replicability and validity)
- General machine learning (supervised, unsupervised, online, active, etc.)
- Infrastructure (e.g., libraries, improved implementation and scalability, distributed solutions)
- Machine learning for sciences (e.g. climate, health, life sciences, physics, social sciences)
- Neuroscience and cognitive science (e.g., neural coding, brain-computer interfaces)
- Optimization (e.g., convex and non-convex, stochastic, robust)
- Probabilistic methods (e.g., variational inference, causal inference, Gaussian processes)
- Reinforcement learning (e.g., decision and control, planning, hierarchical RL, robotics)
- Social and economic aspects of machine learning (e.g., fairness, interpretability, human-AI interaction, privacy, safety, strategic behavior)
- Theory (e.g., control theory, learning theory, algorithmic game theory)
Machine learning is a rapidly evolving field, and so we welcome interdisciplinary submissions that do not fit neatly into existing categories.
This call will be updated with more details. Please check again in March 2023.
In addition to the main track, there will also be separate "Datasets and Benchmarks" and "Competitions" tracks, stay tuned for more information.
Amir Globerson, Moritz Hardt, Sergey Levine, Kate Saenko
NeurIPS 2023 Program Chairs
Tristan Naumann and Alice Oh
NeurIPS 2023 General Chairs