Demonstration Proposal Deadline:
Monday September 17, 2012
The Neural Information Processing Systems Conference 2012 http://nips.cc/Conferences/2012/ has a Demonstration Track running in parallel with the evening Poster Sessions, December 3-5, 2012, in Lake Tahoe, Nevada, USA.
Demonstrations offer a unique opportunity to showcase:
- Hardware technology
- Software systems
- Neuromorphic and biologically-inspired systems
- or other systems, which are relevant to the technical areas covered by NIPS (see Call for Papers http://nips.cc/Conferences/2012/CallForPapers).
Demonstrations must show novel technology and must be run live, preferably with some interactive parts. Unlike poster presentations or slide shows, live action and interaction with the audience are critical elements.
Submission of demo proposals at the following URL: https://nips.cc/Demonstrators/
You will be asked to fill a questionnaire and describe clearly:
- the technology demonstrated
- the elements of novelty
- the live action part
- the interactive part
- the equipment brought by the demonstrator
- the equipment required at the place of the demo
Submissions will be refereed on the basis of technical quality, novelty, live action, and potential for interaction.
Demonstration chair: Thore Graepel email@example.com