Panelists: Anima Anandkumar, Chris White, Terry Sejnowski
Moderators: Joshua Vogelstein, Weiwei Yang
- What does the "Out of Distribution" (OOD) problem mean to you or your field?
- Why is the OOD problem important?
- What insights did you gain from previous work that might help with solving the OOD problem and successfully applying it to tackle real world challenges?
- What do you think the ideal role of AI is in our life?
- What set of achievements or breakthroughs need to happen to bridge the gap between ML's current role and its ideal role?