NIPS Style Files
Please read the general instructions for authors before writing your paper.
Note that we only accept electronic submissions. Make sure that your paper prints well and consult Section 6 in the example file. Papers may be only up to 8 pages long, including figures. An additional ninth page containing only cited references is allowed. Papers that exceed 9 pages will be rejected without review. Note also that NIPS reviewing is double blind. Make sure the submission does not include author names or affiliations, and refers to your own work in the third person.
You should use the files listed below for your anonymous submission:
- nips14submit_e.sty: style file for LaTeX 2e (preferred)
- nips14submit_09.sty style file for LaTeX 2.09 (obsolete, less preferred)
- nips2014.tex LaTeX shell for writing NIPS paper
- nips2014.pdf: pdf output of pdflatex
- nips2014.docx: word template
- nips2014.rtf: rich text template
Please use the nips2014.tex latex template (which uses nips14submit_e.sty) and uncomment the following line:
%\nipsfinalcopy % Uncomment for camera-ready version